Focus and Scope
Electronic and Electrical Journal of Innovation Technology (E-JOINT) focuses on various issues spanning:
- Control Monitoring (IoT)
- Disaster mitigation technology
- Defense technology
- Smart Farm Technology
- Smart City Technology
- Functional Material Development Technology
- Nano Semiconductor Technology
- Industrial Process Control
- Advanced Control Engineering: Distributed Model Predictive Control (MPC)
- Smart Computing: Smart Systems for Process Control & Automation Systems
- Ottoman in the field of renewable energy, developing techniques and software, reliability and maintenance.
- Automate the production process with PLC, SCADA, and DCS.
- Electric Drivers for transportation and industry.
- Electricity distribution protection and security system
- Analysis of the power distribution system
- Electric Power System Planning
- Control design for electric power systems
- Electric power transmission and distribution communication system
- Analysis of the economic aspects of the electric power system
- High Voltage Apparatus
- Energy Storage